- Jul 12, 2021
Paul Deraval took his background in web design, web applications and software development, along with experience angel investing in a startup digital agency, to found NinjaCat, which provides marketing teams with an all-in-one platform to store, report, monitor, and analyze marketing performance data at scale.
In this episode, he talks about how that agency experience created a “light bulb” moment of helping agencies – or any marketer, really – tackle the challenge of proving to their clients the value their services provide to them. Greatly improved client reporting became his mission and the mission of his company.
Paul discusses his 8-year journey with building and perfecting NinjaCat and talks about, among other things:
- Using marketing analytics and data derived therefrom to monitor marketing effectiveness, hit client goals, analyze data (including from attribution), and optimize return on ad spend
- Helping agencies, NinjaCat’s core client profile, bring data to life with storytelling
- Using NinjaCat’s superpower of “wherever this marketing data lives in, in all these different silos, we can ingest that data wrangle that data, harmonize it, normalize it so that you can tell any data story you want.”
- Helping marketers get the data right so it can properly be aggregated
- Emphasizing the importance of having a data strategy up front, though NinjaCat can help if you have not strategized properly, if at all
Listen to the episode from LeadsRx for this and many more great insights from Paul.