LeadsRx Captures Customer Journeys Without Third-Party Cookies
Updated July 10, 2023
- Personal data: any information that can be used to identify an individual, such as name, email address, and phone number.
- Processing: any operation or set of operations performed on personal data, such as collection, storage, use, or deletion.
- Controller: the organization that determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
- Processor: a third-party organization that processes personal data on behalf of a controller.
- Data subject: the individual to whom the personal data relates.
- Consent: the freely given, specific, informed, and unambiguous indication of a data subject’s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data.
- Legitimate interests: the lawful basis for processing personal data where it is necessary for the purposes of a controller’s legitimate interests, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject.
- Data breach: a security incident that results in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, or unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data
When does LEADSRX collect information?
LEADSRX gathers information from users in three ways: (1) voluntary registration, (2) through use of cookie technology and web beacons, and (3) by recording an anonymous version of the IP addresses of those who browse our site and log files. For users outside the United States, your use of the LEADSRX Site indicates your consent to the transfer of your personal information to the United States and the storage of it on servers located there.
When you create an account with LEADSRX, request us to contact you, register to receive information from us, and/or wish to use the LEADSRX Site, we may ask for certain necessary personal information like your name, email address, and phone number. Other specific services, which may be offered to you by LEADSRX from time to time, may have additional registration requirements and may require you to provide additional information.
Information Collected When You Visit Our Website
LEADSRX may log standard information about your visit, including an anonymous version of your IP address, browser type and language, access times, referring website addresses, the pages you view, the links you click and other actions taken in connection with the website. It is not possible to identify you personally from the type of information that LEADSRX gathers in this way.
Information Collected When You Contact Us
When you contact our support team or communicate with us in any other way, we’ll collect whatever information, files, materials, or data that you volunteer at that time.
Information you Voluntarily Provide
In order for you to access certain services and information that we offer via the Website or otherwise, we may require you to provide us with information that personally identifies you, such as your name, mailing address, email address and home and business telephone numbers (“Personal Information”). If you communicate with us by email, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys, or the like, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
Information We Collect From Clients and Prospective Clients
When you become a Client, we will collect an email address and ask you to select a password so that you may log in to our Platform. We may also ask you for your phone number, title, company address and similar information. We will also collect billing information. We will also collect information for current and prospective Clients to help us market our services to them and will provide options to opt out of such communications within those communications as required by law. Before we use your Personal Information for a purpose that is materially different from the purpose we collected it for or that you later authorized, we will provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of such use.
For more information, you may contact us at email@example.com.
How is my personal information used?
Use of the LEADSRX Site.
Our primary purpose in obtaining your personal information is to provide you with the LEADSRX services as efficiently as possible. For example, LEADSRX uses your personal information to identify you as a customer, to set up and administer your account to process or obtain payment of your orders, and to provide you with effective customer service and/or technical support.
If you register with our site, from time to time, LEADSRX may email you with informative messages about our services or third-party products and services we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive these types of emails please let LEADSRX know by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When we place a cookie in your browser and Local Storage with a unique identifier, it allows our software to remember how you came to our website, what pages you have viewed, forms you have completed, the material you have reviewed or downloaded, and more. We use this information to learn about typical behaviours our prospects and customers demonstrate so that we can improve our advertising programs for greater customer satisfaction and to earn more paying customers over time. We also use this information in aggregated models that attribute one activity to others. LEADSRX customers also use information about you and your visits in similar ways.
Information we share with third parties
We do not share your personal information with third parties without your consent other than:
If you register with our site, from time to time, LEADSRX may email you with informative messages about our services or third-party products and services we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive these types of emails please let LEADSRX know by email to email@example.com.
Your Privacy Rights
Managing Your Information:
You as a LeadsRx customer, have the right to access and edit your Account and Profile Information (including User ID and billing details) by logging into the Services and choosing to edit your Profile. If you believe we have exceeded the legitimate basis for processing, the processing is no longer necessary, are processing, or believe your Personal Data is inaccurate; you have the right to reach out to us to delete/change any of your personal data.
- Withdrawing Consent
You have the right to withdraw consent to processing where consent is the basis of processing and object to any unlawful data processing under certain conditions.
- Data Portability
In certain jurisdictions, the law may grant you the right to request copies of the personal information that we hold. You may also have the right to request your personal information, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. Additionally, where technically feasible, you may have the right to request the transmission of this information to another service provider.
- Retention Periods
We will maintain your Personal Data for as long as they are needed, or as required by applicable laws, regulations, or government orders. Unless you request otherwise, your Account, including Lead Data, will be deleted from our databases within ninety (90) days to twelve (12) months of Account cancellation. We reserve the right to charge a fee for data retention past our prescribed deletion period, and to update or amend our data retention policy.
- Data Restriction and Objection
You have the right to object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you, under certain conditions. You have the right to demand that we restrict processing of your Personal Data, under certain conditions, if you believe we have exceeded the legitimate basis for processing, the processing is no longer necessary, are processing, or believe your Personal Data is inaccurate;
For individuals located in the European Economic Area, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, or Brazil, you hold the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that our handling of your personal information violates applicable laws. the right to lodge a complaint with data protection authorities. You may contact our Data Protection Officer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
If you want to learn more about your rights under the GDPR, you can visit the European Commission’s page on Data Protection at: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/index_en.htm.
We will maintain your Personal Data for as long as they are needed, or as required by applicable laws, regulations, or government orders.
Cookies and Local Storage
- LeadsRx uses a browser cookie(s) and “Local Storage” to remember information about your working session when using the LEADSRX product and services. This possibly includes your login name (but not your password), a unique number assigned by LEADSRX, the ID of the specific LEADSRX account you last used, and other data that helps to improve your experience working with our product.
- If you would like to remove the cookie(s) used by At LeadsRx, you can do so by following the directions provided by the manufacturer of your specific browser. This usually involves clearing the cache and local storage area. For example, using the Safari browser, you can select the “Clear History” option from the History menu. For Firefox, you can select the “Clear Recent History…” option from the History menu. And for Chrome, you can select “Show Full History” from the History menu, then select “Clear Browsing Data”.
- When you visit a website of a LEADSRX customer, our software may also use a browser cookie(s) and Local Storage at that time to remember or retrieve a unique number assigned by our software. This number can not be used by others to identify you personally but does allow LEADSRX to track when you visit our customer’s website, the time you visited, the pages you viewed, and how you arrived at the website.
- In some cases, our customers also use special LeadsRx capabilities to record impressions of digital advertisements that may appear in your browser as you visit other websites throughout the internet. In all cases, you can remove the cookie(s) and Local Storage data used by LEADSRX by following the directions provided by the manufacturer of your specific browser.
Use of Technologies
- LeadsRx may use electronic code known as web beacons – sometimes called a pixel or tag – that assist in delivering cookies on our sites and our customer’s sites and within email messages we send or that are sent by our customers.
- We may include web beacons in promotional email messages or our newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. LEADSRX may also employ web beacons from third parties to help us compile aggregated statistics and determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
- The LeadsRx Universal Conversion Tracking Pixel is one such web beacon that we use and our customers use to create and update cookies as well as send information to our backend servers for storage.
Our Security measures
We take the security of your personal data seriously at LeadsRx. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your data, and to protect it against unauthorized access, disclosure, or destruction. We will strive to prevent unauthorized access to your Personal Data, however, no data transmission over the Internet, by wireless device or over the air is guaranteed to be 100% secure. We will continue to enhance security procedures as new technologies and procedures become available.
You may request that we change or delete your Personal Information by emailing us at email@example.com.
The Website is hosted in the United States. If you choose to use the Website from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from the laws of the United States of America, then please note that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions to the United States of America for storage and processing.
- Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under the age of 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18.
- If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use.
- If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18 please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this policy
LeadsRx may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date above. Your continued use of our Website, Platform or Services after such changes have been published to our Policy will constitute your acceptance of the revised Policy.
By using the LEADSRX Site and services, you signify your acceptance of this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree or are not comfortable with any policy described in this Privacy Statement, your only remedy is to discontinue the use of the LeadsRx website. We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Statement at any time. Your continued use of any portion of the LeadsRx Site following notification or posting of such changes will constitute your acceptance of those changes.
If you have questions or concerns about our specific policies, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
LeadsRx Inc, 100 Garfield Street, Suite 400 Denver, CO 80206
- Key Definitions
- Information Collection
- Voluntary Registration
- Information Collected When You Visit Our Website
- Information Collected When You Contact Us
- Information you Voluntarily Provide
- Information We Collect From Clients and Prospective Clients
- Personal Information Usage
- Information we share with third parties
- Your Privacy Rights
- Cookies and Local Storage
- Use of Technologies
- Our Security measures
- Data Retention
- International visitors
- Changes to this policy
- Contact Information