Impartiality is at the Heart of LeadsRx Measurement
Without the bias of serving ads, LeadsRx provides marketers with the confidence they need to make better ad optimization decisions. LeadsRx Attribution™ evaluates all advertising mediums giving credit where credit is due.
The Benefits of LeadsRx Attribution™
LeadsRx uses a proprietary Universal Pixel™ that captures 100% of in-bound traffic to your website no matter where it comes from.
The result is an impartial view of attribution across all marketing channels, no duplicate conversion counts, and 100% of first-party data remaining within an enterprise’s own walled garden.
- Perform attribution across both online and offline channels, including organic search, paid search, organic social, paid social, podcasts, OTT, radio, television, and more
- Add extra credit for Facebook Ad impressions using the LeadsRx proprietary calculation
- Integrate quickly with common shopping carts from Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, and Woo Commerce
- Use B2B integrations for popular CRMs including Salesforce, Pipedrive, and Infusionsoft
Watch this quick video that explains how the LeadsRx Universal Pixel™ works.
Radio and Television Attribution
Linear TV or broadcast/satellite radio advertising can be included in multi-touch attribution models right alongside other channels. See reports for web lift and conversion contribution. Evaluate A/B creative tests. Compare programming formats, dayparts, days of week, and more.
LeadsRx marketing attribution capabilities for radio and television are some of the most advanced in the industry. With thousands of advertisers using LeadsRx to make optimizations on media buys and ad creatives, you can rest assured our approach will work for you too.
- Flexible attribution window allows you to change the period of attribution credit from seconds to hours at the individual spot level
- Geofence visitors for local advertising; burst national spots into Nielsen DMA automatically
- Apply channel filters to remove or include the impact of other marketing programs
- Monitor decay curves to see how website traffic changes over all aggregated spots
- Arbitrate station overlap with split credit or by using decay curves, impressions, or both
Attribution for Podcast, Audio Streaming, and Video Streaming Advertising
In 2020, LeadsRx announced it was the first marketing analytics company to deliver the ability to measure real-time podcast ad performance in an unbiased way alongside other advertising on other mediums, digital ads, TV or radio broadcast commercials, and even direct mail.
But wait, there’s more. LeadsRx Attribution™ supports multi-touch attribution (MTA) for all streaming audio and video platforms, as well, including OTT and CTV. The solution leads to greater accuracy in attribution results, which means buyers of podcast and streaming ads can better optimize their budgets and earn higher return on ad spend (ROAS).
By looking holistically at all channels together marketers have the impartial view of the customer journey and insights into how well podcast ads are performing in a true multi-touch attribution environment.