Learn how marketing analytics from LeadsRx is used to:
Use multi-touch attribution to identify what marketing programs are working, and which are not
Identify all touchpoints, and give proper credit to each, that led to conversions
Perform attribution across both online and offline channels, including organic search, paid search, organic social, paid social, podcasts, OTT, radio, television, and more
“I like how granular their insights and reporting gets. It paints a detailed picture on the customer journey and each touchpoint within.”
SCHEDULE A DEMO
- Which marketing campaigns are generating revenue?
- Which channels or combination of channels are performing well, and which are not?
- How can marketers trust insights from the likes of Google and Facebook, who naturally report high clicks and views?
MTA does the math so a marketer can compare side-by-side how various touchpoints are performing and contributing to sales.
- How does the consumer develop a trusting relationship with a brand?
- What steps did they take to learn more about a company?
- What action did they take to convert from shopper to customer?
- What helps the customer return to buy more?
By enriching the understanding of how consumers build relationships with a brand, marketers can deploy programs that better meet consumer needs while reducing customer acquisition costs (CAC) and customer lifetime value (LTV).