Podcast consumption is growing – and so are podcast ad budgets.
Podcast ads are unique when it comes to attribution – part digital, part broadcast, part, “I’ll download this now, but listen to it later.”
Bryan Barletta of SoundsProfitable.com (a great source for podcast industry news), discusses how the podcast adverting industry works – and how you can make it work for you.
- Spotify’s uniquely dominate “Walled Garden” (since recording this episode, they announced the acquisition of Megaphone)
- How to approach podcast advertising for what it is; not trying to treat it like digital
- What metrics are possible in podcast advertising
- The dominance of host-read advertising
- The future of podcast advertising tech
Looking for a podcast attribution tool?
The LeadsRx attribution software measures any and all channels, providing an unbiased look at what channels are working, and how they are working together, to create customer paths to purchase.
To learn more about multi-touch attribution and how the insights from cross-channel data can help you improve return on ad spend, please book a demo today.
Podcast Attribution: How it Works
If you are looking for a podcast attribution solution, sign up for a personalized demonstration. Learn how LeadsRx Podcast Attribution would work in your use case.