2020 Direct to Consumer Marketing Attribution Report
Download the Report
This study is available for immediate download and presents in-depth analysis of various advertising mediums for the Direct-To-Consumer industry.
LEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT D2C MEDIA
In this report, Direct-To-Consumer (D2C) brands learn how radio and TV advertising drive brand awareness and provides a significant impact on consumers decisions to convert.
- D2C vendors, Facebook and Google dropped year over year in performance.
- TV and AM/FM radio require almost the same investment to generate similar search and site traffic lift.
- Radio strongly competes with TV, despite not having the visual component.
- Heavy AM/FM radio listeners are 37% more likely to buy online than heavy TV viewers.
- Reach and messaging drive success. From a content perspective, brand building is important.
- Using emotional messaging, and consistently running ads in all days and dayparts proves to be most effective.
Download this complimentary report to learn the ideal marketing methodology for eCommerce brands.
If you aren’t ready to download the report, you can learn more about Marketing Attribution on our website.
“I have several clients using LeadsRx and each are impressed with the breadth of the solution, the user interface and the company has great customer support”
“This is exactly what I need to show my CEO and Board of Directors.”
“The insights have been very helpful in showing me where my leads are coming from, giving me the ability to see where I need to put more effort.”
“Very robust tool, enterprise ready and scalable. Great implementation and support team.”