Learn how marketing analytics from LeadsRx is used to:
Select from 7 different attribution models including algorithmic attribution that self-adjusts daily based on consumer behavior
Leverage the LeadsRx Universal Pixel for deterministic and anonymous data capture, and, include probabilistic attribution for television and radio ads
View attribution results using a variety of LeadsRx reports, or pull data using our Open API into various reporting systems
“I like how granular their insights and reporting gets. It paints a detailed picture on the customer journey and each touchpoint within.”
BOOK A PRODUCT DEMO
- Which marketing campaigns are generating revenue?
- Which channels or combination of channels are performing well, and which are not?
- How can marketers trust insights from the likes of Google and Facebook, who naturally report high clicks and views?
MTA does the math so a marketer can compare side-by-side how various touchpoints are performing and contributing to sales.
- How does the consumer develop a trusting relationship with a brand?
- What steps did they take to learn more about a company?
- What action did they take to convert from shopper to customer?
- What helps the customer return to buy more?
By enriching the understanding of how consumers build relationships with a brand, marketers can deploy programs that better meet consumer needs while reducing customer acquisition costs (CAC) and customer lifetime value (LTV).