Key analytics questions that multi-touch attribution (MTA) answers:
- Which marketing campaigns are generating revenue?
- Which channels or combination of channels are performing well, and which are not?
- How can marketers trust insights from the likes of Google and Facebook, who naturally report high clicks and views?
MTA determines how consumers discover a brand, how they further interact with that brand, and how they convert. Brands depend on knowing what level of return on investment – more specifically return on ad spend (ROAS) – they are achieving from their allotted marketing budgets. Only analytics from MTA can determine the effectiveness of campaign spend.
MTA does the math so a marketer can compare side-by-side how various touchpoints are performing and contributing to sales.
Key analytics questions that customer journey analytics (CJA) answers:
- How does the consumer develop a trusting relationship with a brand?
- What steps did they take to learn more about a company?
- What action did they take to convert from shopper to customer?
- What helps the customer return to buy more?
Analytics from CJA captures each customer’s path-to-purchase using technology that protects consumer privacy as they interact with advertisements, apps, influencers, and more.
By enriching the understanding of how consumers build relationships with a brand, marketers can deploy programs that better meet consumer needs while reducing customer acquisition costs (CAC) and customer lifetime value (LTV).
Clients using analytics for marketing performance
“I have several clients using LeadsRx and each are impressed with the breadth of the solution, the user interface and the company has great customer support”
“This is exactly what I need to show my CEO and Board of Directors.”
“Very robust tool, enterprise ready and scalable. Great implementation and support team.”