Learn how marketing analytics from LeadsRx is used to:
Get impartial insights about which marketing programs are the most effective at driving return on ad spend
Measure marketing programs on their performance in terms of driving profitable customer lifetime value
Perform attribution across both online (digital advertising, search, organic) and offline channels (radio, TV, podcasts, direct mail)
“I like how granular their insights and reporting gets. It paints a detailed picture on the customer journey and each touchpoint within.”
SCHEDULE A BRIEF DEMO
- Which marketing campaigns are generating revenue?
- Which channels or combination of channels are performing well, and which are not?
- How can marketers trust insights from the likes of Google and Facebook, who naturally report high clicks and views?
MTA does the math so a marketer can compare side-by-side how various touchpoints are performing and contributing to sales.
- How does the consumer develop a trusting relationship with a brand?
- What steps did they take to learn more about a company?
- What action did they take to convert from shopper to customer?
- What helps the customer return to buy more?
By enriching the understanding of how consumers build relationships with a brand, marketers can deploy programs that better meet consumer needs while reducing customer acquisition costs (CAC) and customer lifetime value (LTV).